SENIOR R&D PROJECT MANAGER - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As the global leader in the manufacturing and commercialization of dental instruments for endodontic treatment, within the international group of our company, our company is known for its heritage built over 127 years, its innovative pioneering spirit that drive sustained growth as well as its core values that are patients focused and talent oriented.
- With over 1500 associates in our 3 sites , we now aim to add another exceptional talent to our R&D Team in Switzerland.
- The Senior R&D Project Manager will be responsible for managing medical device development projects and will report to the R&D Platform Leader.
- He/She will drive all the processes required to initiate, plan, execute and close the R&D projects in collaboration with the Marketing Product Manager.
- In addition, as member of the R&D team, the Senior R&D Project Manager will also be expected to make a contribution in shaping the overall R&D strategy.
- Plan and define project scope, collect requirements, control and validate the project scope and requirements during the different project phases
- Create WBS, define and sequence activities, estimate resources and duration ensuring delivering within the agreed timeline
- Estimate project costs and determine budget, control the project execution to deliver with the available resources
- Define, develop and manage virtual project teams and 3rd party suppliers/partners to deliver results on time and on specifications
- Identify project risks, perform risk analysis and define mitigation plans
- Identify and manage the project stakeholders
- Define communication plans and manage communication within the project team and with project stakeholders
- PhD or MS in electronics or similar is required.
- Background of 5+ years’ experience in project management of medical device developments in international environments
- Working experience in electronics engineering, ideally experience in optics and optical systems development
- Solid understanding of medical device design control, international standards and regulations
- Fluency in English. French and German would be a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office abilities
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent communicator
- Strong orientation for results