This job is currently Archived,
Senior Quality Engineer Southend-on-Sea United Kingdom,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- As part of the company global manufacturing community, company's Manufacturing Business Center plays a key role in the development and manufacture of new, sophisticated medical and industrial products.
- Working with colleagues in Europe, the USA and Japan, our multi-disciplinary team of R&D engineers is fully equipped with the latest computer-aided design and modelling technologies, to enable them to develop medical workstations and fluid management products & accessories, and industrial Remote Visual Inspection devices.
- Producing world class products in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery isn't just desirable, it's essential.
- Therefore, in today's fast moving, ever changing world, we continue to invest in both our people and the latest equipment and processes to remain at the forefront in manufacturing technology.
- Support the Customer Concerns Coordinator for managing the customer complaint process.
- Generate control plans
- Review and approval of technical documents
- Participate and lead problem solving teams
- Supply chain development
- Project management.
- Routine control of product sterilization processes.
- Validation of products sterilization processes.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Lead in techniques for continuous
- Product compliance testing & reporting
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Will undertake any assignment or duty as required by business needs.
- Independently determine approach and assigned tasks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent, in an Engineering or Biological Sciences Discipline.
- Five years experience in a Quality Engineering role within a Medical Device, Sterile single use, Electro-Mechanical or Electronics Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a Medical Device facility and knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) would be advantageous.
The interview will be competence based and the following competencies will be assessed:
- Continuous improvement
- Problem solving, creativity& decision making
- Team working
- Project management
Southend on Sea UK
Find a Job Find Candidates