Senior Quality Engineer - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As part of the company global manufacturing community, company's Manufacturing Business Center plays a key role in the development and manufacture of new, sophisticated medical and industrial products.
- Working with colleagues in Europe, the USA and Japan, our multi-disciplinary team of R&D engineers is fully equipped with the latest computer-aided design and modelling technologies, to enable them to develop medical workstations and fluid management products & accessories, and industrial Remote Visual Inspection devices.
- Producing world class products in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery isn't just desirable, it's essential.
- Therefore, in today's fast moving, ever changing world, we continue to invest in both our people and the latest equipment and processes to remain at the forefront in manufacturing technology.
- Support the Customer Concerns Coordinator for managing the customer complaint process.
- Generate control plans
- Review and approval of technical documents
- Participate and lead problem solving teams
- Supply chain development
- Project management.
- Routine control of product sterilization processes.
- Validation of products sterilization processes.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Lead in techniques for continuous
- Product compliance testing & reporting
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Will undertake any assignment or duty as required by business needs.
- Independently determine approach and assigned tasks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent, in an Engineering or Biological Sciences Discipline.
- Five years experience in a Quality Engineering role within a Medical Device, Sterile single use, Electro-Mechanical or Electronics Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a Medical Device facility and knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) would be advantageous.
- Continuous improvement
- Problem solving, creativity& decision making
- Team working
- Project management