Senior Quality Control Analyst - Netherlands
- Our company is an international pharmaceutical company and a leader in the field of generic human medicines.
- Our company has been working in biotechnology since 2007 and is developing rapidly into a specialty pharmaceutical company.
- Our mission is to make healthcare more affordable, increasing access to important medicines through the provision of high quality generics and new biological and chemical entities - specifically in the therapeutic areas of oncology and autoimmune diseases.
- Currently our products are approved by regulatory agencies in more than 90 countries and marketed through strategic partnerships and – in dedicated areas – through direct sales.
- Our company has affiliates in eight other countries. In 2016 it recorded a turnover of EUR 258 million.
- The company employs around 1,900 staff.
- We are interested in result-oriented people with a sharp mind and entrepreneurial spirit, who can contribute to what we do best: delivering affordable medicines to those in need.
The Quality Control (QC) department of our company Biopharmaceuticals is looking for a Quality Control analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and performing our analytical methods for release and stability testing of clinical drug substances and drug products, for our innovative biologics programs. You will be part of a team that has the challenging task of ensuring that our biomolecular methods are executed in a timely fashion to support our ambitious clinical activities.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and bio-analytical methods
- Support validation and transfer activities
- Write procedures, protocols and reports
- Perform analytical methods for release and stability testing
- Participate in improvement projects within our QC department
- Be responsible for maintaining the GMP-compliant state of the QC laboratory.
Your qualifications are:
- A B.Sc. degree in life sciences or analytical chemistry
- Demonstrable (technical) experience with LC, CE and GC
- At least 3 years work experience within a GMP Quality Control environment
- Industry experience is preferred
- Outstanding command of the English language (both in writing and speaking).
- You have experience with the various analytical methods and are able to give relevant technical/GMP support to your colleagues in the QC department.
- You are able to operate at different levels within the organization, and to successfully liaise with other departments.
- You are flexible, pragmatic, accurate and service/quality-driven and you have a good sense of humor.
- You can work independently but are also able to co-operate with others .
- Your communication skills are excellent, you work hard, and you are motivated, willing to take over work from others.