This job is currently Archived,
Senior Quality Care Consultant - Surgical Phoenix United States,
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- At CareFusion, we create innovative ways to help our customers improve patient care.
- We rely on bold and inspired employees who share our commitment to helping solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges.
- Our company is a global medical technology company focused on addressing many of the world's most pressing and evolving health needs.
- With our combined technology and expertise, we will become a global leader helping to transform the quality and cost of care for patients and clinicians worldwide.
- Join us in our mission to improve the future of healthcare and help all people lead healthy lives.
Job Family Summary
The Sr. Quality Care Consultant is responsible for supporting the timely and quality sale, installation and monitoring of Care Fusion products and services; may also provide product and service education to facilitate technology adoption and workflow change management.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant clinical education and training, products and services
- Participates in or leads pre-sales support, assessment and evaluation of new products and services
- Participates in or leads the post-sales assessment, design, implementation and monitoring of new products and services
- Develops, plans and manages customer training programs
- Serves as lead consultant and resource to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations that will drive customer acceptance and utilization of new products and services
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for product improvement using direct customer feedback
- All support and duties will be on-label
- Participate and manage customer assessments for quality care initiative and assist in developing plan for customer process standardization.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Expertise with Office Tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Assist with field and/or class room training of new sales consultants
- Undergrad degree required
- Advanced degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in related field
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% within assigned territory
- Clinical experience required for consideration
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
Find a Job Find Candidates