This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 June 2017
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable and Responsible supervisor / designee activities.
- Accountable and Responsible for communications/meetings within QC.
- Accountable and Responsible for sample management and preparation and execution of weekly schedules to meet business needs.
- Support QC Manager with budget adherence.
- Liaise / Represent QC at meeting with other departments with regards to QC related involvement/issues.
- Accountable for Audit preparation/audit readiness (RFT).
- Accountable and Responsible for successful management of all laboratory Investigations.
- Hosting and representing QC during audit conditions.
- Performing of Internal Audits as required.
- Analysis of QC samples.
- Review and Approval of QC Documentation (SOP s, Test Methods, Raw Data, Q.A.R. s, LIR s, C.O.A. s, Artwork and Reports)
- Manage compliance to GMP/GLP.
- Management and oversight of Laboratory Activities in designee capacity.
- Support the lab analysts in troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Report weekly/monthly QC KPI s.
- Assist in the resolution of any safety issues and implement/enforce of same.
- Ensure analysts are cross trained to provide maximum flexibility.
- Liaise with required departments to ensure smooth testing/production throughput.
- Perform GMP review of logbooks.
- QC Documentation Management.
- QC Data Trending.
- Lead for timely completion of logbook GMP review.
- Lead and Support the QC Internal Calibration Programme
Performance/ Behavior must be consistently achieved in the following:
- GMP/GLP/Housekeeping Compliance
- Time Keeping and Attendance
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Management of Waste
- Involvement in 5S/Lean activities
- Active participation in all Audit preparation activities.
Qualifications & experience:
- Third Level qualification in a scientific discipline
- 3-5 Years Work Experience
The role demands a well-organised approach, underpinned by the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both verbally and in writing. Reliability, IT literacy and the ability to plan and complete projects to set timelines is essential.
- Full-time, permanent role
Find a Job Find Candidates