Senior QC Analyst - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Accountable and Responsible supervisor / designee activities.
- Accountable and Responsible for communications/meetings within QC.
- Accountable and Responsible for sample management and preparation and execution of weekly schedules to meet business needs.
- Support QC Manager with budget adherence.
- Liaise / Represent QC at meeting with other departments with regards to QC related involvement/issues.
- Accountable for Audit preparation/audit readiness (RFT).
- Accountable and Responsible for successful management of all laboratory Investigations.
- Hosting and representing QC during audit conditions.
- Performing of Internal Audits as required.
- Analysis of QC samples.
- Review and Approval of QC Documentation (SOP’s, Test Methods, Raw Data, Q.A.R.’s, LIR’s, C.O.A.’s, Artwork and Reports)
- Manage compliance to GMP/GLP.
- Management and oversight of Laboratory Activities in designee capacity.
- Support the lab analysts in troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Report weekly/monthly QC KPI’s.
- Assist in the resolution of any safety issues and implement/enforce of same.
- Ensure analysts are cross trained to provide maximum flexibility.
- Liaise with required departments to ensure smooth testing/production throughput.
- Perform GMP review of logbooks.
- QC Documentation Management.
- QC Data Trending.
- Lead for timely completion of logbook GMP review.
- Lead and Support the QC Internal Calibration Programme
- GMP/GLP/Housekeeping Compliance
- Time Keeping and Attendance
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Management of Waste
- Involvement in 5S/Lean activities
- Active participation in all Audit preparation activities.
- Third Level qualification in a scientific discipline
- 3-5 Years Work Experience
- Full-time, permanent role