- QA Engineer would be responsible for Writing Test Procedures, Test Plans and Test cases and provides accurate test estimates and reports of progress.
- Verifies the product and operates as designed while meeting the product requirement specification.
- Assumes the lead role in simple to medium complex projects driving the entire test life-cycle
- Develop the test documents according to the Master Test plan / strategy
- Test software releases during the product development.
- Reports test results and enter problems and issues into the bug database.
- Monitors and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Participates in requirement discussions, analyzes requirements and arrives at test objectives.
- Writes or assists in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Creates and maintains test cases & traceability matrix.
- Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
- Completes assigned test-related tasks and manages the defect database.
- Assists in the automation of relevant test procedures.
- Work closely with product specialists and development team during the entire SDLC
- Control the entire testing effort to ensure adherence to processes and standards
- Own the quality process during the complete project cycle
- Expertise in testing methodologies and various test design techniques.
- Any Engineering graduate with 4-6 Years of Experience
- Knowledge in SW product life-cycle management.
- Strong understanding and expertise in test life cycle management & test process.
- Expertise in testing web applications
- Expertise in testing framework for web applications such as Selenium
- Expertise in test management tool such as Quality Center and defect tracking tools.
- Expertise in test automation tools such as QTP, Test Complete etc and scripting languages such as VB, PERL.
- Experience with coordinate measuring machines and metrology software applications is preferred.
- Has strong communication skills, both in writing and orally
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.