This job is currently Archived,
Senior Project Professional in Global Regulatory Operations - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Would you like to be part of driving improvements across the Corporate Vice President (CVP) area Global Regulatory Operations? If so, you may be the person we are looking for.
- You will be reporting to the the CVP and have close interactions with the Executive Assistant of the area by driving improvements analyses and internal projects.
About the department
- Global Regulatory Operations is a CVP area consisting of 180 employees in Denmark and India.
- The CVP area is responsible for regulatory operational activities from labeling development and management, publishing and submission activities including coordination of clinical trial applications, overview of regulatory activities in global markets and IT projects.
- Your primary task will be independently to drive improvement activities and analyses.
- The job offers frequent management interactions.
- Your job will be to set the right direction for the activities and, at the same time, making sure that your projects or analyses are implemented and anchored in the organisation.
- The projects will vary in size and complexity and can influence not only your colleagues in Denmark but also in the affiliates.
- In your role, you need to involve relevant stakeholders across Regulatory Operations and ensure timely communication.
- Communication and change management will be a natural part of your role.
- You hold a relevant Master's Degree (economics, business administration, engineering or the like) with excellent results.
- Ideally you have at least 3 years of experience within LEAN management and process optimization.
- You have acquired experience in the principles of project management.
- You have a high level of drive, initiative and persistence and you are result oriented.
- In addition, you are ambitious and like to be challenged.
- You are analytical, structured and comfortable managing project teams.
- You master the classic LEAN tools such as process mapping, defining/mapping current and future state, establish SMART Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) etc.
- Full professional proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.