Senior Project Manager - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Manages client commitment and leadership expectations in terms of project status, upcoming milestones, scope, budget, quality, and delivery of benefits
- Establish the project governance definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Successfully manage the relationship with the internal IT and business client and all stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to Program and Portfolio management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with applicable policies, laws and regulations
- The role will be leading projects and will be part of the PMO team.
- What you will learn
- Work in dynamic environment and international teams
- PM Best practices
- Leading/participating on big international projects
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career with opportunity to run large scale global initiatives
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
What we require :
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- The candidate also must have 5 years of experience with BI projects"
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology – 7 years at minimum
- Overall technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in managing third-party vendors and development partners in a global environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent facilitation, consultation and Influence skills including experience with outsourced service providers
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English language is a must
- What we highly welcome
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Regulated environment experience
- Experience working across countries in a multi-cultural environment
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Engineer, Risk Management, Warehouse, Manager, Technology, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Management