Senior Project Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will plan, monitor and control all project phases - from early process and method development up to technology transfer to GMP facilities.
- You’ll develop project plans with detailed scheduling and milestones, allocating resources and carrying out risk analyses.
- Collaborating closely with your team colleagues, you will coordinate activities in various development and production facilities to ensure that project objectives are reached.
- Last but not least, you will complete projects according to requirements, schedule, costs and standards.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific study with a doctorate in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, physics or a technical study with a Master/Diploma in pharmaceutical engineering, engineering sciences or comparable study
- Proven experience in successful management or coordination of complex interdisciplinary projects
- Working experience in a GMP regulated environment. Knowledge in technology transfer are core validation activities (IQ, QQ, PQ, CSV) are advantageous
- Open minded, fast to adapt to new challenges and working to achieve team success. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken