This job is currently Archived,
Senior Project Manager (m/f) Clinical Development - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a project manager (m/f), you are responsible for our development projects, from basic research all the way to clinical application.
Your duties in detail:
- You’ll quickly assume responsibility for the project management of our innovative immunotherapeutic agents in the area of clinical development.
- As the responsible individual, you’ll handle the creation of project plans, as well as coordinating and monitoring the ongoing projects (for example, as concerns targets, budgets, scheduling, resources and risks).
- Furthermore, you’ll set up project-specific structures and create and coordinate the documents and processes related to studies.
- In addition, your area of responsibility includes establishing communication structures as well as guiding the flow of communication between interdisciplinary and international teams.
- There’s no question that you’ll report on progress to management, our partners, supporting institutions and governmental agencies.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences and a postdoc in the subject of medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry or the like
- In-depth knowledge of immunology and/or immunotherapy as well as some knowledge of medicine and oncology
- At least 2 years professional experience in the coordination of projects/project management within the pharmaceutical industry/biotech field as well as experience with the regulatory requirements of clinical studies
- Proven skills in project management in national and international environments (Project management certification/further education is an advantage)
- Good targeted communication in teams and experience in leading teams