Senior Project Manager Engineering Services - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible to manage projects at an operational and strategic level.
- The project manager has the overall responsibility to achieve the project objectives regarding functionality, GMP & EHS compliance and compliant with the respective regulations within approved scope, budget and schedule.
- + 15 years of work experience in engineering project management, including 10 years in a pharmaceutical production environment
- Proven success in managing large projects
- Able to contribute to a project from concept phase to full implementation
- Experience with regulatory agencies including FDA , EMEA and other Health Authority agencies
- Solid knowledge in process technologies (solid dosage forms, packaging…)
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructures (HVAC, utilities,...)
- Solid knowledge in the validation of procedures and systems.
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills in both small and large group settings and with all hierarchy levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take decision
- Knowledge of most common office software (MS Office, MS Project, Autocad)
QualificationsDuties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of multidiscipline projects
- Accountable for project initiation, planning and for overseeing project execution, implementation and closeout.
- Develop the project scope, define project guidelines, prepare project funding requests and coordinate the resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Direct multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure delivery of the project on time, on budget and to the level of quality expected by the customer.
- Plan and track budget and timelines.
- Identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to the project team and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities.
- Manage technical, quality and compliance aspects of the project.
- Coordinate the various phases of the project: construction as well as the acquisition, FAT,
- installation, SAT and commissioning of equipment.
- Responsible for the hand over including documentation to production.
- Follow-up on good operation of building and equipment 6 months after hand-over.
- Ensure adequate report of the project status to the clients.
- Represent the project internally and to externally to authorities.
- Adheres to all applicable company procedures and policies and any other regulatory requirements related to the Pharmaceutical Industry (GMP, etc.).
- Promotes a company culture centered around Health & Safety to all employees and encourages them to maintain a safe and secure work environment at all times.