Senior Project Manager, Commercial Development - Denmark
We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world; for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Digital & Analytics, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Senior Project Manager, Commercial Development
- Do you feel energized by driving innovation ideas through to results?
- Do you like working in an environment that will test your ability to develop and launch even more impactful bio-based products?
- Do you thrive in bringing functional experts together, building high performing project teams using your coaching and motivational skills?
- Then you may have found your next career opportunity.
- New product innovation is key to company’s growth ambition, and the Project Management-team is an essential part of company’s path to success.
- In Project Management we drive a smooth process to secure a fast and efficient innovation pipeline to enable our customers to succeed in their respective industries.
- As the overall responsible Senior Project Manager, you will be managing and driving several important industry-focused projects from early stage discovery through commercial sales. You will leverage your project management tool box, and bring it into play to deliver business results through project success.
- You will drive a coaching culture across your cross functional project groups to ensure progress and alignment of direction and priorities with the project owners.
- You will become part of a global Project Management-team of fellow full time project managers, and will have colleagues located in USA, China and Denmark.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a relevant Master degree within Science or Business Administration with significant experience, preferably within biotechnology (enzymes, microorganisms or alike) and innovation
- Have a strong track record in leading complex cross-functional projects, ideally from an international organization
- Have significant experience working with a structured project management model, and potentially possess a formal project management certification (e.g. PMP or IPMA-C)
- Be known for your strong drive, excellent communication and influencing skills while operating effectively in a matrix organization
- Possess a customer focused mentality and business acumen with insight into the development, production, and sales of bio-based products
- Utilize a strong analytical and structured problem-solving skill set
- Be passionate about leading, influencing and motivating stakeholders at all organizational levels and following through to drive for results
- Have excellent written and oral English skills.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.