Senior Project Management Specialist, Commercial Development, Bagsværd - Denmark
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Senior Project Management Specialist, Commercial Development, Bagsværd
Do you want to make a real difference? Projects are the cornerstone of innovation in Novozymes, and we want to get even better at running them. As Senior Project Management Specialist, you will independently identify, scope and drive initiatives to change the way we work.
You will be part of the Project & Portfolio Management Office, which is responsible for maintaining and developing our Project Management processes, tools and templates. We interact with stakeholders from all levels of the organization, and work closely with the global team of project managers, to ensure successful anchoring and adoption of our ways of working.
We are driving a simplification agenda, where you will be challenged with streamlining our processes and tools to get maximum impact on the projects for as little effort as possible. You will be using your extensive project and stakeholder management experience to make sure that changes match the needs of the organization and are implemented fully.
You will be working out of our headquarters in Bagsværd, in a small team of experienced Project and Portfolio Management Specialists.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within science or business administration
- Have a formal project management certification (e.g. IPMA-C or PMI)
- Have significant hands-on experience as a project manager of complex projects
- Have a strong track record of creating real and lasting change
- Be passionate about leading, influencing and motivating stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Possess a customer focused mentality with insight into the project management landscape of a large organization
- Have a drive for simple and efficient solutions
- Have excellent written and oral English skills
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Bent Blinkenberg Madsen, Head of Project & Portfolio Man. Office, by phone +45 3077 3594.
Application deadline: July 2, 2017.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.