This job is currently Archived,
Senior Project Engineer RF+ - Belgium
Posted on : 27 March 2017
Senior Project Engineer RF+
- Our fixtures are revolutionizing the automotive world.
- Because they are developed by a team passionate about engineering and mechanical design, a hunger for new technologies, attention for details, and an intrinsic motivation to keep improving ourselves.
- To help us build on the success and realize our ambitious growth plans, we our looking for a Senior Project Engineer.
- You are in the driving seat for the project management, design and production of innovative fixtures for the automotive industry; starting from kick-off with sales until hand-over with the client.
- You will be responsible for the financial result, the on-time planning and the good quality of your projects.
- You will plan and coordinate your projects with all the involved teams. You will do the communication and consultation with the client.
- We are looking for a candidate with a proven experience in a similar role, and expect you to use that experience in boosting the team to the next level;
- You have a bachelor degree or master degree in the field of Industrial science, engineering, or equivalent through experience…;
- You have a mechanical background and interest in cars;
- You have great communication skills (writing and speaking) in English & knowledge of German, French, Spanish is a plus ;
- You like to plan and to do meticulous work;
- Your priority is customer satisfaction;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (Europe & US);
- You want to strive to deadlines and are a natural born project manager.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere