Senior Program Manager - Immunology & Oncology Bio-marker (m/f) - Germany
- For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified Senior Program Manager - Immunology & Oncology Bio-marker (m/f) to join our expanding Medical team in our HQ office.
- The Senior Program Manager is expected to manage the scientific and clinical relationship with a large Pharma customer as a Point-of-contact and liaison manager between our company and entire partner organization.
- The candidate is responsible to understand the customer’s needs in the field of tissue-based bio-marker research, discovery and clinical development and to implement the company vision and offering in the partner organization.
- Have full high level visibility and program manage the multiple projects running simultaneously at our customer, providing scientific leadership to the individual Project Managers and ensuring the project teams operate effectively and in a coordinated way
- Facilitating communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the internal and customer stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management as needed
- Work with the research and development teams often on-site at the partner organization (East Coast US) to understand their needs and requirements for tissue-based bio-marker and introduce the company technology to offer a solution
- Collaborate with the company teams of Image Analysis, Research, Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs as well as Pathology to shape the technical offering to the customer
- Work also closely with the responsible Key Account manager and the Sales -, Business - and Product Development organization to meet the business goals
- Demonstrate scientific and technical excellence in the field of image analysis and data mining and participate in the relevant meetings
- Understand the required timelines and provide transparency on allocation of required resources to execute projects and activities
- Enhance the knowledge about the company capabilities within the partner organization and engage with key stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills