This job is currently Archived,
Senior Program Lead - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- Are you a proactive and driven team-player and do you have strong project management skills? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- We are currently looking for a Senior Program Lead to join the Strategic Innovation & Program Management team.
- You’ll be working closely with the Asset Team Directors to provide operational support to meet Asset and Corporate objectives.
- You’ll work cross functionally with SME’s, Line Directors and Asset Team Leaders to align resources and drive results.
- You will primarily support the launch of products in the EU, Japan and Global Emerging Markets.
- Participates in and leads launch planning asset discussions
- Coordinates across departments and geographies to ensure that Asset and Supply Chain components are well planned and executed
- Partners with Asset Project Managers to support the launch needs of the Asset inclusive of supply chain and quality
- Supports Asset Leaders and Asset Project Managers to manage resources and timelines to complete projects
- Understanding of project management techniques, best practices and their application
- Ability to independently work in a matrix organization and drive results across functions
- Experience with complex logistical and supply chain issues
Bachelor or Master Degree in any relevant field
- Our company is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases.
- Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
- Our company is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies.
- Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options.
- These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
- With more than 7,000 people worldwide, our company is truly a global organization.
- Our international operations are based in Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities .
- We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.