This job is currently Archived,
Senior Professional - RMC - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- We use our skills, dedication & ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
- Join our Support team and get a life-changing career!
About the department
- Our department was established in May 2015, with a purpose of delivering services related to quality processes such training coordination and document control (SOPs) & Compliance Management platform), Records Management to various internal clients within company as per agreed SLA’s.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
Key responsibilities and main job tasks:
The Corp. Records Manager is to support entire company globally regarding Records Management, this covers the following:
Daily support to the entire business in terms of Records Management
- Secure users are supported fast and efficient when they place their requests
- Support on search related tasks
- Rim (archiving database), before physical archiving
- Support during inspections or audits
- Proactively setup meetings, Skype sessions, phone calls for the best help to users
- Proactively provide content to guides, webpages etc, according to needs from users
- Other ad hoc RM relevant tasks
- Offer and conduct training af user, according to our course setup
- Offer ad-hoc training on specific topics
Perform maintenance tasks as per the process
Provide inputs and necessary data to KPI reports
Precision and Uncompromising on Quality:
- Work and activities performed in this role has significant influence/impact on business and any quality error might lead to compliance issue.
- Therefore, precision, accuracy, and high quality are imperative.
Develop a business understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and company compliance requirements.
- Act independently.
- Provide consistent high quality deliverables.
- Ensure assigned tasks/projects/activities are well planned and executed with strong sense of ownership
Capacity and Back-Up Training
- Ensure that there is proper back-up for all the assigned work tasks
- Provide on-the-job training and potentially act as a buddy for new colleagues
Drive Simplification and Efficiency:
Demonstrate ability to assess existing processes and identify and make suggestions for processes optimization.
- Ensure proactive and regular communication with stakeholder concerning status.
- Raise red flags if necessary to avoid any unforeseen developments in planned activities.
- Identify and report potential compliance risks and provide recommendations to mitigate.
Other areas of responsibility:
- Secure a good collaboration between GSC and users of the Records Management process
- Secure a good and strong collaboration between RMC, in HQ and GSC
- Share better practices and act as an GSC ambassador outside the area
- Understanding of company Quality management system
Communication and Stakeholder interaction:
Key stakeholders | Type of communication
Records Management Center (RMC)
- Local Records manager (LRM) | Ability to communicate polite and friendly, but at the same time also straightforward and clear is of great importance in order to obtain e.g. change management objectives in connection with the promotion and extension of the global Records Management Process.
- The Corp. Records Manager is to secure understanding with LoB about new policies and systems.
Innovation and change:
- Expected to work independently and drive initiatives, e.g. Sharing better practices between units in our company
- Identifying issues and problems for continuous improvement
- Limited, mainly expected in initial transition phase.
- Occasional travel cannot be ruled out.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Overall 3-4 years of experience and minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Records Management Center process and IT systems.
- Ability to analyse data sets
- Basic excel skills
- Experience in training administration department is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic project management skills
- Proficient with PC-tools, extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship
- Commitment to quality, Lives up to NN values of being accountable, ambitious, open and honest, & innovative
- being curious, asking questions, eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize and multi task
- Pro-activeness, self-motivated and team player