This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
- Join our Finance Team and get a life-changing career!
About the department:
- Marketing Analytics is a part of Financial Planning & Analytics (in GSC Finance) and was founded in June 2013 with the idea of establishing a team consisting of dedicated marketing and analytics professionals.
- Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO and Head Quarters (Denmark), spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions.
- Ambition is to mature into a one-stop Marketing service desk for reporting & analytics.
- Marketing Analytics aims at offering services across the sales and marketing spectrum to all geographies, by nurturing marketing talent for our company in accordance with our way.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance and SARBOX controls performed with no discripency, ensuring quality deliverables of all KPI's without any miss
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality deliverables
Main job tasks:
- Accounting & Auditing tasks for different India Automatic & Manual clearance of interim accounts
- Monthly Invoice postings in SAP
- Calculate and post accruals
- Monthly reconciliation of Interim accounts
- Clearing of interim accounts
- Bank Error Corrections
- Cross company postings
- Check for payment status to vendors
- Update and maintain check lists
- Update and maintain website
- Daily check on XI scales job log and follow up and process manually in case of job failure
- Query Handling Perform File flow tracker (Activity)Perform control check activity on employee reimbursements or deductions
- Analysis and clearing of back log
- Monthly Dunning reports to all customers
- Regular monthly meetings with customers to discuss on issues & improvements
- Responsible for any ad hoc request from customers
- Training of New Joiners
Other individual assignments:
- Drive process improvements with in the team
- Regular Updation of SOP s
- Perform as Back up when team member is absent and Perform self 3P and IDP on time
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic person with an ability to contribute both individually and as a member of team
- Welcome s the challenges
- ERP (SAP) System knowledge
- Concur system knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- We create value by putting patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 371 million people worldwide need us.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.
Find a Job Find Candidates