This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- The US Senior Product Manager will be a visible leader within the MS Marketing Team, working on the organizations flagship brand.
- This position is responsible for designing and leading strategic initiatives for the brand, with a focus on Brand Planning and establishing strategic direction for targeted initiatives which will result in a differentiated making mix.
Essential functions of the job may include:
- Leading the Brand Planning process.
- Lead and set the direction for cross-functional strategic initiatives and shape key strategic marketing choices by geography.
- Ensure pull through of strategic initiatives through NPP and Personal channels via close collaboration and partnership with teammates
- Utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and recommend business initiatives that advance the brand.
- Lead competitive strategic efforts for one of the brands major competitors.
- Work well within a portfolio setting and across teams.
- Ensures all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Effectively managing the operational budget
- Effectively leading and managing external agencies
- Work well within a fast paced and dynamic environment with an ability to have an impact in a short space of time.
- Must exhibit leadership skills, ability to perform in fast paced environments and ability to influence without authority.
- Self-starter who functions well independently or within a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Individuals will be required to work collaboratively with the following business functions to successfully lead strategic initiatives:
- Customer facing teams (example: sales, specialty teams, etc.)
- The marketing portfolio of brands
- Managed Access and Reimbursement
- Market Research
- Medical Affairs
- Global Marketing
- Information Technology
- The qualified candidate must have a proven track record and demonstrated successes in strategy to implementation.
- With abilities to prioritize and manage multiple high profile and pressured projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal, at all levels of the organization, and external business partners.
- The candidate will also be a go-getter, innovative, a fail fast mentality and have strong communications skills.
- They should have an analytical approach to business problem solving; along with high level project management skills.
- Seasoned commercial professional, with 6+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience
- Minimum of 4 years biotech/pharma marketing experienc
- Experience in strategy development and execution of commercial and/or marketing strategies
- Experience in specialty markets; of particular interest are neurology, oncology, immunology or HIV
- Multiple Sclerosis experience is a plus
- BA/BS Required
- MBA preferred
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Weston MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates