|External Posting Title||Senior Product Manager|
|Job Description||The US Senior Product Manager will be a strong leader on MS Marketing Team, working on a newly launched brand. This position is responsible for developing and leading key components of the Marketing Strategy and Tactical plans, with a focus on HCPs and Multi-Channel. |
Essential functions of the job may include:
• Help lead cross-functional strategic initiatives and shape key strategic marketing choices
• Utilize customer and marketplace insights to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives that advance the brand.
• Develop and execute against promotional strategy and tactical plans targeting US-based Neurologists, MS-treating HCPs and other stakeholders involved with the treatment of MS
• Lead the development of promotional initiatives that meet or exceed tactical goals
• Lead the development and execution of a multi-channel marketing plan including digital and non-personal tactics
• Lead competitive strategic efforts for one of the brands major competitors
• Gain approval for marketing strategies and tactics through the internal review processes
• Support the operational components of REMS and Liver Monitoring program to ensure overall effectiveness and customer satisfaction with the program
• Ensures all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
• Effectively managing the operational budget
• Effectively leading and managing external agencies
• Must exhibit leadership skills, ability to perform in fast paced environments and ability to influence without authority
• Self-starter who functions well independently or within a team
• Strong oral and written communication skills required
Individuals will be required to work collaboratively with the following business functions to successfully lead HCP marketing initiatives:
• Customer facing teams (example: sales, specialty teams, etc.)
• Sales Training
• Multi-channel marketing Operations
• Market Research
• Medical Affairs
• Global Marketing
• Managed Access and Reimbursement
• Information Technology
|Location||Weston, MA, US|
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Qualifications||The qualified candidate must have demonstrated solid marketing experience with abilities to prioritize and manage multiple high profile and pressured projects, and effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal, at all levels of the organization, and external business partners. |
The candidate will also be innovative, have strong communications skills; an analytical approach to business problem solving; along with high level project management skills.
• Seasoned commercial professional, with 6+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience
• Minimum of 2 years biotech/pharma marketing experience
• Experience in development and execution of commercial and/or marketing strategies including multi-channel and digital strategies
• Experience in specialty markets; of particular interest are neurology, oncology, immunology or HIV
o Multiple Sclerosis experience is a plus
• Sales and/or sales management experience preferred
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
|Education||Bachelor's Degree Required|
|About Biogen||Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia. |
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world-class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing Manager, Senior Product Manager, Science, Marketing, Sales, Operations