- Our company – the leading endoscope manufacturer – offers systems for human and veterinary medicine as well as for industrial applications.
- Endoscopes, instruments, devices, and camera systems from our company have stood for tradition, advanced technology, and quality for more than 70 years.
- Our company headquarters , seven additional production sites, and 46 sales and marketing companies worldwide now employ more than 7100 employees in 40 countries..
- Endoscope – Full HD camera technology – visualization – documentation – communication – integration. We understand the complex requirements in ORs.
- Clinicians and hospitals administrators need reliable and competent partners who will do everything possible to optimize surgical success – partners who help improve workflow processes and enhance patient safety that benefit both the hospital and the patient.
- We set ourselves the highest standards in Proven Medical Integration. Certification is a matter of course.
- Assessment, review, aggregation and pre-qualification of ideas from diverse sources for strategic fit and portfolio placement and creation of strategic requirements for individual products that are linked to agreed upon global strategy in collaboration with Marketing, Product Development and Top Management
- Development and cultivation of deep relationships with external and internal partners to develop strategies and cross links in order to establish synergistic collaborations
- Support marketing activities by providing background and in depth product information as well as supporting executive management decision making processes by creating and maintaining business cases and business development analytics
- BS, MS degree in Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Health Science and MBA with concentration e.g. in general management or equivalent job experience
- 3+ years experience in/with:
- medical (software) product sales, product- or project management
- OR system integration
- global products and development teams
- writing business plans and financial analysis,
- prior experience in managing global product road-maps
- Fluent in German and/or English; further languages desired
- Demonstrated excellent experience with requirements engineering and business analysis to create and meet design concepts with high quality results, on-time delivery, and best practice methods
- Competent public speaking ability in order to make presentations to teams, professional peers, key stakeholders and general management
- Strong and effective inter-personal, communication, and documentation skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients or key stakeholders
- Good analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Good knowledge and experience with health systems, hospital/clinical workflows and in project management
- Independent and proactive working skills
- Flexible working hours
- Fringe benefits
- Extensive opportunities for further education and training
- We all experience development because we are in motion and changes define our lives.
- Our company offers you great opportunities to actually make an impact.
- We consistently challenge and support our employees' personal and professional development.
- We are always interested in recruiting competent people to enable us to continue to play a pioneering role as a leading manufacturer of endoscopic instruments and devices.