This job is currently Archived,
(Senior) Product Manager 50% and 100% - Switzerland
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- We are looking for two (Senior) Product Managers for our Marketing team.
- In this position, you will be responsible to deliver winning products in a cross-functional collaboration across the entire organization from ideas to impactful product launches and life-cycle management.
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive environment
- Evaluation of business potential for new product ideas or product improvements
- Drive product definition process for new product developments
- Definition of customer and market requirements
- Accountable for the classical P’s and orchestrating cross-functional teams from ideas to product launches
- Determine product portfolio and feature road-map in addition to overseeing life cycle management
- Ensure regulatory compliance of the product, packaging, accompanying documents and deliverables
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Marketing or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Management or Marketing, experience in health-care or medical industry is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and high result orientation
- Creative and open-minded person with can-do approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assert oneself
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.