This job is currently Archived,
Senior Procure to Pay Specialist - Czechia
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
As Senior Procure to Pay Specialist you will be:
- Will be part of the Global EPM (Enterprise Processes and Manufacturing) Finance and PTP-SRM/EEM IT team.
- This team is currently part of the AH Global IT team which is primarily responsible for rolling out the current Finance, SRM and EEM template translating Finance and procurement business requirements into enterprise IT solution architecture and implementing, maintaining and these implemented supporting applications.
- In addition, the team has to ensure alignment between the IT strategy and business strategy.
- Challenged by implementing, rolling out, maintaining and improving the current template design installed in Finance and the procurement area most specifically on the travel management or employee expense and the procurement part.
- He/she will have the opportunity to work on the current EEM (employee expense management) and the SRM (Senior Relationship Management) tools as well as the Finance module of SAP.
- Within the Finance and PtP-SRM/EEM business processes or technology scope and its integrations with other areas, translates business requirements into IT solution architecture, and facilitate the change management aspect of these requirements when implemented
- Participate in the PTP SRM/EEM and finance Template rollout implementation in the different Animal Health sites/countries location
- Organize and execute all required activities to deliver high quality IT support to meet the Business Finance community requirements
- Enable design and implementation of the required SRM/EEM and Finance solutions within timeline and budget
- Create, challenge and validate business cases or requests for IT support and business requirement
- Collaborate with the other IT teams within the EPM team to be able to implement and achieve desired IT solutions
- With minimum supervision organize his/her work and be able to function as an internal functional consultant for the team, the EPM team and the entire company,
- Ability to conduct training and other related activities as part of the template rollout projects, enhancement and improvement activities as well as support and maintenance activities
- Partner with the global finance support organizations such as GFS, Global HTR Team, Global Mobility Team, Global Amex Team and the third party Support provider Team
What we need:
- Bachelor's Degree on Business Administration, information technology or similar.
- A minimum of 4-8 years’ experience in consulting or process-oriented role in a dynamic international environment
- In depth knowledge on the functional domains in relevant packaged applications for the finance and or procurement processes
- Enterprise experience on SAP/ECC Finance, SRM, Expense Reporting or any other related or similar solutions like ARIBA, Concur etc.
- Good knowledge on application development and maintenance activities with an emphasis on the requirement definition and functional design phases
- Adequate knowledge or understanding of project management techniques and other relevant or similar project methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to virtually cooperate in a dispersed work area
- A Team player and is open to ideas from others
- SAP R/3 certification in latest SAP Releases is a plus
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Veterinarian, Procurement, SAP, Technology, Veterinary, Operations