Senior Process Engineer- Biologics Pilot Plant - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Process Engineering team, we are looking to fill the position of: Senior Process Engineer.
- Are you known for your holistic approach with a collaborative nature?You are known as a ‘holiborative’ person at our company.
- This incomparable blend of talent means you enjoy working contextually with others to optimize patient well-being.
As a 'holiborative' person and Senior Process Engineer you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Participate to the booming transition from development to commercial of our company's pipeline of new biologic
- Be the ambassador of company processes to our commercial manufacturing network
- Aggregate, leverage and coordinate the scientific knowledge acquired by our development organization to make our company commercial manufacturing operations best in class.
- Work with the best experts within the industry
As a 'holiborative' person and Senior Process Engineer you will contribute by:
- Leading and performing the transfer of processes from small scale development units to the pilot plant and from pilot plant to commercial manufacturing sites. (tech transfer meetings, overall campaign preparation and execution plan, scale-up strategy, batches scheduling, campaign readiness, manufacturing description, mass balance, transfer and process risk assessments, comparability protocols and reports, campaign report and review…).
- Defining and leading effective process monitoring, data management and process learning, identify, develop and implement potential process improvements.
- Leading/supporting deviations (Creation, Root Cause assessment, Impact Analysis, CAPA definition and execution, investigations) and change controls (new process introduction, technical modifications of the facilities)
- Support mid and long-term technological strategy of our company's and partners' mammalian cell-based manufacturing operations.
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- At least 10 years of experience in running, designing or supporting cell-based manufacturing activities of biologic drug substance at industrial scale.
- Sound knowledge of technologies and unit operations involved in upstream and downstream bio processing
- Practical experience with technology transfers, scale-up/scale-down and optimization of processes
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Engaged, enthusiastic and passionate spirit, able to drive the others
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Scientist, Manufacturing Engineer, CAPA, Engineer, Engineering, Science, Management