This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 22 March 2017
SENIOR PROCESS CHEMIST (M/F)
The successful candidate will be responsible for Scale-up and manufacture of new chemical entities identified for clinical and pre-clinical development.
- Accountable for the identification and proposal of novel chemical routes suitable for the manufacturing of drug candidates;
- Accountable for the investigation and definition of chemical processes for the scale up of the identified manufacturing routes and for the transfer in the scale-up laboratories and pilot plant;
- Responsible for the delivery required amounts of Drug Substance on kilo lab scale;
- Organize and carry out the activities in compliance with the defined Quality, Environment and IDI policies with Safety and Health normative and procedures;
- Participate in the Technological Transference for CMO.
- Ph.D. in Synthetic Chemistry;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar positions;
- Proven experience in process research laboratories in Pharmaceutical or Fine Chemistry Industry;
Find a Job Find Candidates