Senior Principal Biostatistician United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Poland,
Position: Senior Principal Biostatistician
Location: home-based Europe - UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland
OR working at one of PRA's office locations in these countries if preferred
At PRA, we don’t make our 16000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
Using a supportive and engaged management style, our Biostatistics team will provide a focus for staff development alongside an effective work/life balance.
You are: MSc qualified Statistician, project delivery focused and have excellent communication skills Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through continued training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- MSc or PhD in Medical Statistics or Biostatistics with demonstrated expertise in multiple statistical areas.
- You will have extensive statistical experience working within a CRO or pharmaceutical company (at least 12+ years)
- The ability to contribute your statistical expertise to the design, analysis and reporting of global clinical studies.
- The ability to plan, supervise, implement and monitor the statistical process for numerous and complex clinical trials
- Excellent communication skills and experience of successful sponsor interactions in leading projects or programs of studies, business development and consultancy with sponsors.
Main responsibilities for the Senior Principal Biostatistician role include: • Serves as the Lead Biostatistician on complex studies and provides a high level of Statistical Consultancy for our clients. • Writes Statistical Analysis Plans and reviews statistical analyses of other Statisticians and interprets results from simple to complex clinical studies.• Performs senior review of TFLs and statistical analysis plans.• Trains and mentors new or junior statisticians on statistical methods and PRA procedures.• Provides statistical training at monthly seminars.• Serves as a technical expert and presents at scientific conferences.• Participates in bid defense meetings.• Represents our clients regarding statistical issues at regulatory meetings.
Find a Job Find Candidates