Senior Pharmacologist Neurosciences - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are currently hiring a talented, senior in vitro or in vivo Neuro-pharmacologist to join the Neuroscience Partnering Team, which reports to the VP - Neuroscience TA.
- The remits of the group include but are not limited to scouting, evaluating and facilitating in-licensing of external and innovative drug discovery and development program in order to enrich the Neuroscience portfolio.
- Also included are contributions to business negotiations, set-up of research programs and organizing alliance management at early stages of the collaborations.
- In order to achieve these goals, the group has access to a large panel of experts, available within or outside the organization
- To further strengthen our team, we are seeking a senior neuro-biologist or neuro-pharmacologist with a significant experience in discovery of drugs in the neurology area.
- Using his/her network, connections in meetings and available databases, the candidate will scout amidst pharmaceutical companies or academia for possible external assets or programs matching our strategic interests.
- The function will also include acting as the due diligence expert lead/coordinator within a large DD team, with the aim to pro-actively provide recommendations to decision committees.
- In this capacity, he/she will be autonomous in:
- critically assessing results of in vivo and in vitro experiments; and
- provide a broader recommendation on opportunities by assembling an integrated view point.
- Have built a large network in the field of neurology,
- understand partnering processes and have some experience in partnering with external companies
- Have a proven track record of publications in peer-reviewed, high-quality science journals
- be open to innovation and driven by science
- be able to clearly communicate scientific content in management committees
- have the capacity to understand/deduce partner’s view and situation
- have the necessary skills to work in a multidisciplinary environment (research, clinical, BD, legal, IP, ….)
- have an adaptive sense for change management and for influencing the organization
- be fluent in English (spoken and written), the official language for meetings and reporting
Job Segment: Medical Technologist, Neurology, Immunology, Scientific, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Engineering, Science