Senior Pharmacokinetic Scientist - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are actively seeking a Senior Pharmacokinetic Scientist to join our growing Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics team at our company.
- Based in the UK, you will work collaboratively as part of a large global team of highly qualified and experienced scientists.
- Working primarily on early phase clinical trials, your responsibilities will include PK/PD data analysis, scientific interpretation of results and clinical report writing.
- You will have regular interaction with clients, discussing ongoing projects and providing advice and input to study design prior to study award.
Education and Skills requirements include:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or above, with at least 4 years of related experience required
- Working knowledge of WinNonlin and/or PK/PD software programs
- Excellent oral and written skills (English language) required
- High attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to effectively multi-task and deliver results on time
- Equivalent experience and education will be considered particularly if candidates have a Pharmacology degree but less than 4 years PK work related experience.
- Salary will be based on skills and experience and an attractive benefits package is also available.
- Our company is an equal opportunities employer.