(Senior) Method Development Scientist, LC-MS/MS Bioanalysis - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 11,000 employees throughout 70 facilities in 16 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Our Bio-analysis and Immunology Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious Research Scientist.
(Senior) Method Development Scientist
- Due to our continued growth and success, we can offer rewarding opportunities in a research environment.
- Working as a Senior Development Scientist, you’ll join a team whose primary focus is to design and develop assays in order to support regulated sample analyses.
- These samples arise from both preclinical and clinical studies aimed at providing data for the development and registration of pharmaceuticals.
Duties and responsibilities include:-
- Conducting and overseeing LC-MS/MS method development projects
- Communicating with Clients at a high level on bio-analytical science and strategy
- The post holder may also be expected to provide bio-analytical leadership and have significant experience in developing junior staff
Applicants should have:
- A strong track record of successful method development for LC-MS/MS endpoints preferably within a contract research setting.
- A good understanding of appropriate regulatory guidance in bio analytical method validation in addition to current GLP/GCP regulations
- Good communication skills in order to ensure successful outcomes for the company and its partners
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.