- Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing?
- Our Senior Medical Writers are responsible for writing high-quality, medically accurate documents in print or electronic format, for a wide range of publication planning programmes, addressing different target audiences.
- The Medical Writers provide the highest standard of scientific messaging, language, and style, ensuring all documents are well organized, consistent, and in compliance with applicable style guides, company SOPs, and regulations.
- With a good understanding of a broad range of publication planning projects, the Medical Writers can rapidly assimilate new therapeutic area/product knowledge.
Essential requirements are:
- A superb command of the English languageLife science academic education, and a PhD
- At least 2 years’ professional medical writing experience in a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent
- Experience in electronic publishing and multimedia
- Excellent broad-ranging writing skills
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects and review all editorial items for style, accuracy, data interpretation, and adherence to clients’ brief and strategy
What do we offer:
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities, our company offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.