This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- Our company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 140 years.
- At the heart of company's operations are its core values excellence, integrity and respect for people, these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion)
- Review/approve promotional materials and ensures the materials fully align with company Procedures and MOH guidelines from scientific point of view.
- Represent the medical function in cross functional & cross therapeutic area projects as assigned.
- Proactively identify opportunities for productivity and/or efficiency improvement with the team
- Implement and ensure execution excellence of medical strategic and tactical plans.
- Scientific support for planning and implementation of plans in collaboration with the cross functional team.
- Provide medical trainings to cross functional teams.
- Support the regulatory and pharmacovigilance teams for preparing all required documents.
- New launches readiness and planning.Provide medical expertise to Health Authority requirements.
- Promote good communication and teamwork between the local and Regional/global medical affairs teams.
- Build strong network with Thought Leaders nationally, gaining insights on medical department effectiveness and position in the market.
- Thought Leaders management.
- Provide medical expertise to cross functional teams.
- Provide support to execute the annual scientific communications plans (data disclosure).
- Conduct advisory boards and medical events.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of medicine oncologist is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience inn related field" multinational companies is highly preferable " Fluent in English
- High level of professional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience & background is preferred.
Find a Job Find Candidates