- Our company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 140 years.
- At the heart of company's operations are its core values – excellence, integrity and respect for people, these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion)
- Review/approve promotional materials and ensures the materials fully align with company Procedures and MOH guidelines from scientific point of view.
- Represent the medical function in cross functional & cross therapeutic area projects as assigned.
- Proactively identify opportunities for productivity and/or efficiency improvement with the team
- Implement and ensure execution excellence of medical strategic and tactical plans.
- Scientific support for planning and implementation of plans in collaboration with the cross functional team.
- Provide medical trainings to cross functional teams.
- Support the regulatory and pharmacovigilance teams for preparing all required documents.
- New launches readiness and planning.Provide medical expertise to Health Authority requirements.
- Promote good communication and teamwork between the local and Regional/global medical affairs teams.
- Build strong network with Thought Leaders nationally, gaining insights on medical department effectiveness and position in the market.
- Thought Leaders management.
- Provide medical expertise to cross functional teams.
- Provide support to execute the annual scientific communications plans (data disclosure).
- Conduct advisory boards and medical events.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of medicine oncologist is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience inn related field" multinational companies is highly preferable " Fluent in English
- High level of professional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience & background is preferred.