This job is currently Archived,
Senior Material Planner - DS Molecular LLC Cypress United States,
Posted on : 29 June 2017
- The primary responsibility of this position is to plan and track the movement of materials that is required to meet customer requirement and inventory target.
- This position is expected to possess the capability to accurately excise independent judgment relative to work activities in compliance with all company GSOP s and applicable regulations including ISO, FDA, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements.
- Analyze monthly production and demand. Plan inventories to maximize service level and inventory turns.
- Maintain and release work order to meet forecast and customer requirements.
- Track and ensure the movements of material are in line with plan.
- Drive work order data accuracy and material transaction accuracy as required by ERP system.
- Maintain accuracy of the planning parameters and up-to-date BOM in the ERP system.
- Optimize the size of production order quantity to balance labor and inventory.
- Manage planned order with past release dates, expedited due date, zero inventory and below standard Months of Supply.
- Suggest process improvement while maintaining effectiveness in a changing environment.
- Establish strong cross-functional understanding that will ensure good operating policies and procedures, in cost accounting, finance, manufacturing, distribution, engineering, quality and other areas as applicable.
Bachelor s Degree
Bachelor s Degree
Specialization BA/BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years overall planning experience, or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Working knowledge of ERP, material management and supply chain planning process.
- Understanding of technical documentations and specifications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Proficient in the use of ERP advanced planning modules as well as MS Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint and Access software.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to suppliers, customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in time sensitive situations.
Languages Fluent spoken and written English
Travel Availability 0%
Relocation Availability Domestic USA candidates only
We Offer You As per local and Company requirements for our company.
Cypress United States
Find a Job Find Candidates