Senior Manager US GL (Temporary) San Rafael United States,
- Review of monthly JEs and account reconciliations relating to the accounting areas noted under summary above.
- Review of 10Q and 10K disclosure support for submission to the External reporting team
- SOX - Ensure internal controls are working effectively and propose improvements to support evolving accounting environment.
- Participate in GL process improvements and efficiencies to include identifying areas for streamlining and improvements
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Participate in development of metrics and KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of desktop procedures and relevant policies.
- Collaborate and partner with other key finance teams including Corporate Accounting, F,P&A, External Reporting, SOX, Cost Accounting, PMO and Global counterparties.
- Take a lead role in Cross Functional Projects for US GL
- Manage, develop and mentor direct reporting personnel
- Minimum 10 years experience in GL Accounting, reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- At least 5 years management experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and public company.
- Proven record of leading projects to successful conclusion
ERP system experience
Certified Public Accountant essential and Bachelor s in Accounting/Business Administration is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find a Job Find Candidates