Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager Treasury in our Zurich, Switzerland office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a Senior Manager Treasury working on the Regional Treasury Zurich Team, you will be empowered to manage Treasury matters for EMEA region with focus on financial risk management, treasury reporting, cash management and corporate financing. The position also acts as an internal advisor providing treasury support and advice to Global Treasury, local entities and different departments.
You will be responsible for
- Manage FX exposure risk by hedging
- Execute internal and external FX deals and assist FX deal settlement
- Analyse FX gains/losses and report to senior management
- Develop and implement best practice in FX management to improve/automate processes and decrease the impact on financial results due to FX changes
- Manage compliance of regulatory requirements and documentation/reporting
- Arrange short-term investment of excess cash
- Manage cash repatriation from local entities
- Coordinate IC funding for local entities
- Manage M&A deals in terms of funding, transfers, hedging and escrow account management
- Implement and document controls related to treasury processes
- Prepare regional input for global treasury reporting
- Act as business partner for internal (local entities, other departments) and external stakeholders (banks, advisors, regulatory bodies) with regards to treasury matters and establish a strong working relationship with stakeholders
- Support cash flow forecasting
- Support bank guarantee issuance and other trade finance transactions
- Assist with bank account management, opening/closing accounts, KYC process and maintaining bank mandates/signature lists
- Support review and update of policies, SOPs and process flows for treasury matters
- Additionally you will support requests and initiatives/projects of regional and global Treasury
Master degree in Economics, Finance or Banking.
At least 5 years of experience in a corporate treasury department of a multinational company.
Profound skills and understanding in treasury processes and systems with focus on FX management, cash management/pooling and intercompany financing.
Experience in implementation of treasury processes and systems
Self-starter with a hands-on approach being able to set the right priorities, work independently and result oriented within the prescribed deadlines and deliver high-quality results.
Willingness to seek ongoing improvement of treasury processes to further strengthen the treasury function
Team-oriented personality with the ability to integrate into a multi-cultural environment.
Adequate English communication skills, both verbal and in writing appropriate to a person able to interact in an English speaking work environment.
Ability and willingness for limited travel
All candidates must hold a Swiss work permit or an EU Passport
Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
Qualification as certified treasurer or similar
Empowering Our People to Shine