Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - United States
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- The Senior Manager, of Talent Acquisition will manage company’s global talent acquisition strategy including leading a team of recruiters to attract top talent across all functional areas at all levels to support our company's on-going growth and expansion needs.
- This is a high impact role requiring exceptional partnering skills with demonstrated ability, creativity, and experience in managing and executing a global recruiting strategy.
- The role will be influential to functional leaders and business partners across the organization to develop and execute strategic staffing plans in order to deliver on timely results. The individual needs to be strategic in understanding a lean approach to HR processes while also being tactical in operating as a content expert.
- This position will contribute to a team of high-performing HR professionals dedicated to providing best-in-class HR programs and services.
Responsibilities (include but limited to):
- Lead and manage a full-integrated global recruitment strategy and team of recruiters with an emphasis on talent pipeline to ensure we meet current and future staffing requirements
- Partner with senior leaders to strategize on recruiting initiatives, understand trends, provide competitive intelligence, and ensure headcount alignment
- Create an effective employer branding strategy and employee value proposition that is aligned with our vision and core values to attract and hire exceptional and diverse talent
- Evaluate current hiring process and introduce best-practices to streamline and enhance the overall candidate experience
- Assist in workforce planning to determine staffing needs and resource allocation; track, analyze, and leverage key talent metrics and headcount reporting.
- Develop strategy for sourcing ‘passive’ candidates by utilizing all available tools, including company website, social media, job boards, employee referrals, and recruiting tools.
- Coach and train hiring managers on employment and interviewing processes
- Oversee the development and updating of job descriptions with key stakeholders to ensure they are aligned with needs of our fast growing business including managing our company's careers page.
- Build university recruiting and internship program.
- Oversee the applicant tracking system including recommendations for and facilitation of upgrades and improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with outside recruiting agencies. Manage the contract and budget process with recruiting partners.
- Manage the internal referral program and build enthusiasm and support for driving candidate referrals from existing employees.
- 8+ years proven recruiting experience in a rapidly growing, global environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs.
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, strategies on passive candidate sourcing, and recruiting software/applications (ATS)
- Experience recruiting in biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry with manufacturing environment highly preferred
- Communicative, solutions-oriented, and highly detailed team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong leadership, both direct and indirect. Ability to work well cross-functionally and influence across the organization at all levels.
- Analytical thinker, detailed oriented and excellent customer service focus.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree highly preferred