Senior Manager, Safety Training, Drug Safety - Switzerland
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal: meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology, hematology, as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
- We are currently hiring for the following position of Senior Manager, Safety Training, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management EMEA/APAC
We are searching for a Senior Manager to join our Global Drug Safety & Risk Management Training team.
- This position, reporting to the Director, is responsible for determining training needs and implementing training to the Global Safety Network (GSN) ensuring the utilization of efficient and up to date techniques and tools.
- The position also provides quality & timely training to promote regulatory compliance and tracks and provides metrics on department training compliance.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- A Master’s level degree (or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience) in medical or life sciences, or a combination of relevant education or professional experience
- Six years’ experience in Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance to include work with either a European or Global remi
- Excellent English communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Pharmacovigilance Legislation including risk management
- Broad command of GVP requirements
- Specific experience and understanding of quality issues and requirements in relation to Pharmacovigilance and risk management/ability to understand the implication of lack of compliance or regulated processes
- Training methodologies, assessment and evaluation of training effectiveness
- Proficiency in technical safety systems including ARISgIf our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you.