Senior Manager - Regional Logistics - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Responsible for constant remodeling of Asia Pacific (AP) Regional Distribution Centre (RDC), Hubs and Operations, 3PL Performance, Transportation & Distribution, Logistics outsourcing and Project Management.
- Responsibility covers Freight Management, Tender for competitive Freight and VDSE performance and agents KPIs.
- Logistics process harmonization and integration to shorten the order to cash cycle and warehouse's compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standard. May also be involved with Procurement, Customer Services and Customs, Permit and Import Tax exemption application for Interco etc.
- Focus on AP Business and Customer Satisfaction.
- Reduce or at least sustain logistics costs with negotiation skills, logistics innovation and industries benchmarking.
- Ensure an optimal cost and fast service to all 4 divisions and end customers.
- To be a major contributor in reducing inventories (free up working capital) with online information flow & supported by efficient & speedy logistics services to customers.
- Harmonize and standardize AP Logistics business / IT process and system with alignment to Global SCM & Logistics functions.
- Risk Management with value and volume logistics and the increasing legal requirements.
- Establish the framework for control tower to enhance transparency in Freight Management.
- Active participation and knowledgeable in external influences ie: AFTA, Medical Health Reimbursement Policies in Asia Pacific, Networking with Chamber of Commerce, Customs & Freight Forwarders and Liners.
- Innovative ideas to combat external factors influencing freight increase, ie: fuel prices, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree with extensive relevant working experience.