This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager Procurement Processes & Standards (m/f) - Germany
Fresenius Medical Care (company)
Posted on : 04 July 2017
CAREER WITH A PURPOSE
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day.
- More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products.
- processes & Standards Excellence ensures the development, professionalization and alignment of procurement processes to increase efficiency in procurement processes in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) & Latin America (LA) regions.
- Processes & Standards Excellence ensures the development, professionalization and alignment of procurement processes to increase efficiency in procurement processes in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) & Latin America (LA) regions.
- Together with the Business Process Management function, you are responsible for the further development of procurement standards, purchase reporting across the region, the overview of spend transparency and coordination of interregional purchasing projects
- Coordinating and aligning strategic and tactical procurement processes in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) & Latin America (LA) regions with a focus on efficiency and transparency as well as identifying best practices between the central business process organization and the local purchasing organizations
- Providing advice and assistance to local purchasing organizations on procurement processes as well as training with regard to procurement standards and best practices in the EMEA & LA regions associated with a high level of travelling
- Contact person for business process management regarding procurement processes
- Developing procurement networks within the EMEA & LA regions
- Strong communications partner for the Director of Strategic Purchasing in the alignment of strategic procurement processes
- Managing the Procurement Excellence team
- Successfully completed degree in economics
- Extensive experience in procurement with an international context
- Willingness to travel
- Solid project management experience
- Experience in employee management
- Very good written and spoken English
- Analytical and structured approach to work
- Very good communication and intercultural skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough knowledge of SAP systems (e.g. BI (BW), SRM, MM) and corresponding processes