This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager, Medical Information Cambridge United States,
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- This role is a Therapeutic Area lead role for SMA and non-MS Pipeline products within Medical Information.
- This position oversees the day-to-day mangagement of responding to HCPs related to inquiries on non-MS products for North America (US and Canada), as well as global affiliate and distributor escalations. Responsible for collecting, developing and managing key product information for marketed and pipeline products from ongoing clinical trials as well as from post-marketing surveillance/AE reporting and published literature related to product therapeutic areas.
- This position is key point of contact for ensuring alignment of Medical Information assets for non-MS material with other corporate communications, including investor relations, public relations, publication planning, R&D clinical trial teams, regulatory affairs and drug safety.
- Responsible for strategic planning and alignment of Medical Information letters.
- Understanding of and adherence to regulatory policies governing scientific interactions with physicians and patients
- Attention to detail with ability to analyze data
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Understanding of and experience in quality compliance/audit functions
- Strong collaboration and communication skills required
- Team-oriented approach
- Ability to manage direct reports
- Prior industry experience in a post-marketing setting
- Advanced clinical and scientific training required equivalent to PharmD, MD, PhD, NP, MS in Life Sciences or similar
- Preferred: MBA or similar business related degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Biotech, Corporate Communications, Strategic Planning, Technology, Science, Strategy, Marketing
Cambridge MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates