Senior / Manager - Market (Asean and S. Asia) - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Continuous monitoring of the local business in the assigned sub-regions, on product line level (sales, profit). Regular reporting, identification and commenting of deviations and alignment of corrective actions together with local management and Regional Head. Lead and participate in the Business Reviews for achievement of division objectives and KPIs in the assigned sub-regions.
- Identify, evaluate & pursue business development opportunities coordinating with the local organizations, Global BDMs and Regional Head; that will contribute to the HC Divisions short and long-term business goals in the assigned subregions.
- Support the process of defining and implementing the local product- and service portfolio considering the strategic framework and the 6 essentials of implementation set by the Regional Head in the assigned region.
- Ensure and support the development of local product marketing- and launch planning. Support the phases of preparation, execution and follow-up of product launches, in coordination with the Global BDMs.
- Ensure the transfer of product-, service-, marketing concept- and sales methodology knowledge from global to local; identify and coordinate with Global BDMs on supporting activities of global and local product management; If required, realization of individual trainings). Support local organizations in implementing customer training concepts regarding clinical / medical fundamentals (e.g. Aesculap Academy).
- Support the complaint handling and the evaluation of regulatory requests, assist in the annual assortment management process and in the interaction with SCM (backorder-, bottleneck- and inventory management) - involve Regional Head in bottleneck management.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends, competitor activities & strategy, clinical trends and therapeutic practices to identify market opportunities for product & service.
- Support in the field of sales. If required, provide tactical sales support (e.g. response to competitor actions). Support organizations in tender management.
- Bachelor's Degree with extensive working experience of a minimum of 10 years in sales and marketing.