This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager (m/f) Financial Reporting & Accounting Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 21 June 2017
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- You will soon be optimizing process flows in our finance department, establishing new procedures and successfully implementing projects.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for creating and coordinating monthly and annual statements, in accordance with IFRS.
- In addition, you will be a contact partner (m/f) to the accounting team in financial reporting matters.
- The creation of consolidated financial statements will also fall within your scope of duties.
- Furthermore, you will optimize processes, structures and interfaces in the accounting department.
- This includes managing projects in accounting, in particular implementing and maintaining an ERP system.
- Additionally, you will be a contact partner (m/f) to the departments as well as to tax inspectors and auditors.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in economics as well as sound knowledge in financial reporting according to HFG, IFRS and in the field of business taxes
- Professional experience in financial accounting, preferably in a concern/auditing company
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Very good knowledge in using ERP systems and MS Office
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and very good English and German skills (spoken and written)
Find a Job Find Candidates