Senior Manager (m/f) Financial Reporting & Accounting - Germany
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- You will soon be optimizing process flows in our finance department, establishing new procedures and successfully implementing projects.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for creating and coordinating monthly and annual statements, in accordance with IFRS.
- In addition, you will be a contact partner (m/f) to the accounting team in financial reporting matters.
- The creation of consolidated financial statements will also fall within your scope of duties.
- Furthermore, you will optimize processes, structures and interfaces in the accounting department.
- This includes managing projects in accounting, in particular implementing and maintaining an ERP system.
- Additionally, you will be a contact partner (m/f) to the departments as well as to tax inspectors and auditors.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in economics as well as sound knowledge in financial reporting according to HFG, IFRS and in the field of business taxes
- Professional experience in financial accounting, preferably in a concern/auditing company
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Very good knowledge in using ERP systems and MS Office
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and very good English and German skills (spoken and written)