This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager, IT Quality and Compliance Boudry Switzerland,
Posted on : 21 March 2017
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal: meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology, hematology, as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
- We are currently hiring for the following position: Senior Manager, IT Quality and Compliance, we are searching for a dynamic talent to join our IT Department supporting our Quality and Compliance group.
- This position, reporting to the Head of IT International, provides quality and compliance oversight for the development and operation of regulated IT systems.
- In addition, this position provides guidance and oversight to IT vendors on quality and compliance, determines the regulatory risk and compliance approach for vendor-developed and vendor-hosted systems.
- As well, this position acts as the IT single point of contact for external regulatory authority inspections, presents IT topics in formal on-site inspection settings, responds face-to-face to health authority inspectors on IT validation and compliance questions.
To be considered for this role, you should possess
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant IT experience
- 4+ years experience in CSV and IT QA & Compliance in FDA regulated industry or equivalent including health authority inspections
- Bachelor s degree in a related discipline (or equivalent)
- Fluent English, French skills a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a manager level role
- If our spirit and culture sounds like the kind of environment where you can succeed, then we would like to meet you.
BOUDRY NE CH
Find a Job Find Candidates