This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager, Internal Controls - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 18 May 2017
- The Senior Manager, Internal Controls will report to the Corporate Controller.
- Primary responsibilities for this role will be providing independent and objective assessments of the effectiveness of risk management activities and the internal control environment including SOX controls at company’s domestic and international locations.
- Assist Corporate Controller with the development of Internal Audit policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Plan and conduct business process reviews to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business operations.
- Conduct and/or lead business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Lead reviews to assess compliance with SOX 404 and established corporate policies.
- Assist in the annual Internal Audit risk assessment.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly Audit Committee Decks.
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews of selected audits.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley and audit experience in testing SOX related processes and controls.
- Ability to apply and create “best practice” finance and accounting solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and have a bias for thoughtful action.
- Skilled at building credibility and effective relationships and is a strong collaborator.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail and compliance
- Ability to meet frequent deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with internal and external people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.