- Our company is one of the global leaders in optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- To strengthen our Innovation Management Team in the Corporate Research and Technology Department , we are seeking a Senior Manager Innovation (m/f)
- Identify and shape innovation fields in the area of microscopic imaging for research and routine applications as well as image-guided inspection and diagnostics
- Bring technology and application projects into line with the needs of the company Microscopy and Medical Technology Business Groups and define, plan and assume responsibility for designing the strategy of Corporate Research and Technology
- Identify opportunities for new business and jointly shape them with partners
- Draw on knowledge of applications and customers to contribute to the success of Corporate Research and Technology
- A degree in the natural sciences, ideally with experience abroad and relevant professional experience in the field of innovation
- A thorough understanding of applications and technologies in microscopy and medical technology
- Experience heading research and development projects and managing networks
- A proven aptitude for dealing with customers as well as academic and business partners
- Ideally, experience in business development and innovation management
- A high level of motivation in jointly developing innovative approaches with partners that generate business success
- Strategic thinking, initiative and excellent communication skills
- A willingness to travel both within Germany and abroad