Senior Manager, HR Systems (HRIS) and Processes - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Senior Manager, HR Systems (HRIS) and Processes
505 - Human Resources
The Senior Manager, HR Systems (HRIS) and Processes provides leadership in design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of our HRIS strategy. This includes all HR related systems, applications, programs and processes, and captures:
- Ensuring streamlined operation of the HRIS function.
- Ensuring HRIS/technology alignment with business objectives of HR and the organization.
- Defining and implementing HR system policies, procedures and best practices (including related education, communication and training) to create/drive operational efficiencies.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners (and their businesses) and specialist teams to understand respective needs; and designing and implementing processes and programs to meet those needs.
- Partnering with (Corp and US) Human Resources, IT, Finance, vendors, brokers and other business areas to ensure effective integration of HR systems and related business applications.
- Ensuring impactful HR Analytics are adopted.
- Manages overall design, implementation, delivery and support of the organization’s HR systems and related procedures to ensure successful adoption throughout the company.
- Manages overall solutions and administration of all HR System applications, including main system of record along with systems related to talent acquisition, payroll, benefits (including Open Enrollment), compensation, Employee/Manager interface, and annual Performance Review cycle (GPMP, salary review, bonus administration).
- Possesses overall accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces). Maintains data integrity in systems through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.).
- Helps establish and execute timely data processing and processes for US population related to job requisitions, organizational structure, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
- Ensures related HR Systems and process programs are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies and governmental regulations.
- Serves as lead technical subject matter expert and “super user” for HR systems applications and practices.
- Responsible for ensuring impactful HR Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation of dashboards and reports to support business needs.
- Provides mentorship and development to HRIS Analyst as well as assignment of work tasks and projects. Drives deepening and broadening of system knowledge and experience.
- Acts as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and developers on HRIS system issues and projects. This includes system design, system maintenance, system modifications/enhancement/fixes, system optimization and operational/functional issues.
- Collects/assesses customer feedback and conducts root cause analyses.
- Acts as U.S. and North America lead partner with Corporate regarding global systems and initiatives. Influences, partners, participates and informs to create and maintain strategic direction and alignment. Plays lead role in reviewing and recommending HR system platform(s) to support future Lundbeck direction, structure and operations.
- Partners with Commercial Operations to understand requirements/needs; and implements programs and systems to continuously meet those needs. Acts as lead point-person and resource.
- Proactively collaborates with HR Team and Business Partners in program delivery and other projects as assigned. Acts as operational and program resource and leader within HR function.
- Effectively manages vendor and third-party administrator relationships.
- Manages EEO/Affirmative Action/Veterans programs and reporting.
- Identifies needs of users (HR and cross-Company) and ensures necessary training.
- Establishes / Provides backup support for data entry and data audit into HR systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- Accredited BA/BS Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in HR, with significant concentration in HRIS/HR specialties.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS platforms, including systems related to employee systems of record, benefits, payroll, compensation, organizational development and recruitment.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources function within the organization, understanding of HR processes programs and data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements.
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Affiliate structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organization.
- Advanced expertise with MS Suite and related systems/database tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style.
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lead/drive priorities.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Working or advanced knowledge of ADP (Enterprise, ADP eTIME, Employee and Manager Self Service)
- Working or advanced knowledge of SAP / SuccessFactors.
- Working or advanced knowledge of Taleo.
- HR information system implementation experience.
- Experience implementing impactful HR Analytics
- Prior experience as or partnering with HR generalist function and/or other HR Specialist disciplines.
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 10-15%. Domestic and International travel will be required.