Senior manager Health Economics and Outcomes Research - United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Postgraduate degree in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or pharmaceutical sciences
At least 5 years experience in health economics and outcomes research, preferably in consultancy
According to qualifications and experience
- Our company is seeking an exceptional individual with strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills to manage health economic and outcomes research projects, and in particular Real-World studies.
- The Senior Manager develops and uses analytic methods to generate Real-World Evidence to support pre- and post-marketing activities for our pharma clients.
- This role will therefore define project methodologies, supervise work of research analysts, ensure that appropriate methods are used, and validate reports and other communications.
- The position will oversee the professional development of employees and support employees technically, while also being a critical contributor to business development efforts by writing client proposals.
- The Senior Manager will primarily work on observational studies using data collected prospectively, or retrospectively using administrative claims or Electronic Medical Records databases; however, this role will require flexibility to occasionally work on other types of studies, including
- Health economic models
- Statistical analyses alongside clinical trials
- Systematic Literature reviews
- Preference elicitation studies
- MSc or PhD in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or pharmaceutical sciences
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills are key to success in this role
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software, including SAS and R
- Experience of retrospective studies using large patient databases, such as CP
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Our company is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional health economics, outcomes research, market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 70 employees, located across Europe, Asia and the USA.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.
- If you are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment, and play a role in the development of a growing company.