Senior manager Health Economics and Outcomes Research Evidence Synthesis - United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 16 April 2017
Postgraduate degree in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics, medicine or pharmaceutical sciences
At least 5 years experience in health economics and outcomes research, preferably in consultancy
According to qualifications and experience
- Our company is seeking an exceptional individual with strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills to manage health economic and outcomes research projects, and in particular systematic literature reviews (SLRs) and meta-analyses.
- The Senior Manager will define project methodologies, supervise work of research analysts, ensure that appropriate methods are used, and validate reports and other communications.
- The position will oversee the professional development of employees and support employees technically, while also being a critical contributor to business development efforts by writing client proposals and to continuous improvement of procedures for SLRs and meta-analyses.
- The Senior Manager will primarily work on SLRs and meta-analyses (including network meta-analyses); however, this role will require flexibility to occasionally work on other types of studies, including: health economic models, observational studies, analyses of health insurance databases or medical records databases, patient-reported outcome studies and preference elicitation studies.
- MSc or PhD in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics, medicine or pharmaceutical sciences
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Excellent ability to synthesize complex information
- Extensive experience in conducting systematic literature reviews
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Good knowledge of software used to conduct meta-analyses, such as WinBUGS
- Knowledge of R, VBA and SAS would be an advantage
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Our company is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- From our start in 2008, we have grown to more than 75 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
- We have broad experience in the therapeutic areas of central nervous system (CNS), infectiology (including vaccine preventable diseases), immunology, oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular disorders and rare diseases.
- These are complex and developing fields, where treatment paradigms are in constant evolution and where clinical and economic issues require rigorous analysis to determine the best therapeutic choices.
- This experience allows us to address the most complex challenges and to anticipate pricing and market access issues that will arise in other therapeutic domains.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers.
- We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to clients.