This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis - United Kingdom
Jazz Pharma (company)
Posted on : 20 June 2017
- To be a key member of the EU/ROW FP&A team, contributing to the success of the team overall.
- To have a specific focus and responsibility for FP&A in Region 1 (UK & Ireland, Canada and Italy).
- Partnering with Region 1, and Central Marketing and Medical teams to ensure that they have the information needed to manage the regional business and that the central management team can understand fully what is happening across the region.
- This will be achieved by working closely with sales and cost centre managers through budgets, forecasts and business review meetings and monitoring progress against expectations.
- To work closely with regards to ad-hoc tasks and EU/ROW Group level tactical and strategic decision making input.
- To substitute for the SDF where appropriate and during periods of leave.
- Member of Regional management team
- Input to regional strategic planning
- Track performance against key financial objectives
- Regional Financial Analysis - both for regional managers and up to EU/ROW management
- Group financial analysis and presentation - preparation of information pertaining to the EU/ROW business for EC / Board.
- Manage the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparation of variance analysis and communication thereof
- Ad-hoc and project work.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience with a focus on Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Preferably including working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence / drive change across functional and international boundaries.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, including financial modelling, Excel, ERP (AX / BPC or similar)
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsRequired/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of “normal” hours, in order to meet business demands.