A Senior Manager, leads and delivers complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients. Driveling the direction of the engagement and effectively manage the team and long-term relationship with clients to deliver high performance. Beyond client project work, the Senior Manager will contribute to the development of new clients and markets, delivery of presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- Managing the execution of complex consulting engagements to ensure the project and deliverables meet or exceed the client’s requirements and expectations and deliver superior value to clients. This entails:
- Structuring the project activities and identifying resource requirements, in line with the scope and objectives of the engagement.
- Leading and directing large teams, and oversee the overall quality of the project delivery.
- Engaging and managing key stakeholders at Management and C-Level to ensure client’s expectations are fully met.
- Proactively identifying issues and risks, examining alternatives, and pursuing the optimal course of actions to minimize adverse impact and maximize project success.
- Managing and enhancing relationship with clients, with the objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner and identifying and pursuing additional business opportunities.
- Working with Principal / Director in developing new business leads and opportunities to grow the business.
- Playing an active role in building the firm by:
- Participating and contributing to functional and/or industry networks with the aim of developing and sharing best practices.
- Mentoring / coaching junior colleagues to support their development within the organization.
- Relevant management experience in a consulting firm or in a similar position in the industry, preferably in the Mining, Oil& Gas, Utilities or Energy sectors.
- Proven experience in leading complex business / operations transformation programs characterized by a high change management component.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams.
- Results-oriented approach and passion for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in operational excellence or operational risk management programs in industrial clients will be a plus.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP) will be a plus.
- BS Engineering or equivalent, MBA or MS preferred.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
- Available to travel (Business Development and Delivery.