Senior Manager, Digital Capabilities EU+ - Switzerland
- The Senior Manager Digital Capabilities will lead regional planning and development of digital capabilities that enhance our overall digital customer engagement strategy and approach. He/she will be responsible for the successful development, implementation and management of existing digital channels and addition of new digital channels to communicate with our company’s customers.
- He/she closely cooperates with the EU+ and Local Multi-channel Excellence teams, to identify digital channels, support development, implementation and continuous improvement of digital channels in the EU+ region.
- This individual will collaborate with the business, IT, FFE, Medical, Market Access, Legal and Compliance to establish digital capabilities that drive digital customer engagement at our company. He/she will act as an internal subject matter expert and drive change. Based on this foundational execution excellence, a solid mix of digital activities should lead our company to the next level of digital customer engagement.
- Identification, Selection, implementation and maintenance of digital capabilities including, best practices, templates, process flows, operational management, roles & responsibilities, data collection requirements and measurement standards.
- Close collaboration with the regional and local brand teams, Medical, Max, Legal and FFE to identify requirements for digital channels across our company ’s different therapeutic areas.
- Close collaboration with Regional IT to plan and manage development and implementation of digital capability infrastructures
- Definition and creation of meaningful and measurable KPI ‘s and metrics concerning adoption, results, effectiveness of digital capabilities.
- Monitoring of those, taking conclusions and provide advice on possible actions.
- Continuous improvement of operational processes in the end-to-end process
- A proven track record in design, planning and delivery of Multichannel/digital strategy and tactics, including agency management at local and regional level
- A deep understanding of Life Sciences commercial model.
- Preferably at least 1 year experience as ABM in a Pharma Company
Other requirements for this position
- Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills in English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills
- Brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS
- Ability to work from strategy to execution
- Strong strategic/analytical skills
- Hands on approach and can do attitude
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and across geographies
- Fluent in English
- Leadership training
BA or Master’s degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.